Congratulations to the following new pilots, certificates and our new Solo Pilot, John Myung!
– Obalit Betgorgiz – Private Pilot! 2/17/18 – CFI Abhi
– Kezia Fernandes – Private Pilot! 2/20/18 – CFI Abhi
– John Myung – 1st Solo!! 2/21/18 – CFI Coby Sena
– Ales Janhar – Commercial Multi Instrument – 2/24/18 – MEI Bob
– Marcel Trimpl – Commercial Multi Instrument – 2/24/18 – MEI Bob
Congratulations to Hao Wen and his MEI, Scott Rohlfing, for successfully completing the Commercial Multi Instrument Check Ride last Saturday, February 10th! Great Job Hao! Next stop – the airlines 🙂
Congratulations to Julia Bradley who flew her first solo on February 3rd! She worked with CFI, Carlo Espinosa, to achieve this milestone.
On February 1st we had three Squadron 2 members earn their private pilot certificates!
Shaktivel Sundaresan – Private Pilot on 2/1/2018 with CFIs Abhi Neelamraju and Ricky
Young Min Choi – Private Pilot on 2/1/2018 with CFI Joon Song
Keyed Park – Private Pilot on 2/1/2018 with CFI David Na
Congratulations on your accomplishments!
Congratulations to Liz Barham for her successful first solo flight this morning in Cessna N4927B at Reid-Hillview! Her CFI, Scott Rohlfing, took these photos and the back of her shirt (piloting tradition), to celebrate the event!
Congratulations to Sin Yee Chan who flew her first solo flight this morning in Cessna 46473.
Her CFI, Clayton Conrad is very proud!
Congratulations to John Drewery who successfully completed his Private Pilot Check Ride this Saturday, October 28th! He worked with CFI Anton Sabev on this journey.
Congratulations keep coming in! Please join us in congratulating the following pilots and instructor pilot for their accomplishments!
- Ryan Carr – flew solo for the first time in a long time on 10/23 with the help of CFI Carlo Espinosa.
- Shaktivel Sundarsan flew his First Solo flight on 10/23 under the watchful eye of CFI Bhawani.
- Brett Breitzman flew his first Solo Cross Country (long edition!) on 10/24 with a sign off and a hearty farewell from CFI Anissa Mohler.
- Anissa Mohler passed her Instrument Flight Instructor check ride today, 10/25, with the San Jose FSDO on her first attempt working with CFII Scott Rohlfing!
Please help us congratulate Anissa Mohler for being awarded the 2017 Flight Training Experience Award by the AOPA! Anissa was 1 of 12 in the entire western pacific that received this recognition and the only CFI recognized of all FBOs and independent CFI’s at Reid Hillview Airport! Congratulations Anissa!
Join us in congratulating the following Squadron 2 member pilots for their accomplishments the first few weeks of October!
Enriquez Emelech – First Solo!! on October 5 under the supervision of CFI, Bhawani
Pranav Apte – Private Pilot Written passed on October 8 signed off by CFI, Bhawani
Taylor Franklin – Commercial Single Engine Land on October 6 working with CFIs Bob and Abhi
Michal Jankowski – Instrument Rating on October 11 (and he used it coming back from his check ride!) working with Scott Rohlfing, CFII