We offer a broad range of aircraft that are maintained on-site by our full time mechanics.
- With the exception of the 152s our aircraft are equipped with Garmin GPS units (430W, GTN 650 or GTN 750 touch screen).
- Most are also equipped with Flight Stream 210 with Connext to allow you to upload your flight plans from your iPad and view WX data. View this YouTube Video for a brief tutorial on how to use Flight Stream.
- All aircraft rental rates are wet Hobbs for club members.
- “Wet” means gas and oil are included in the hourly rates.
- “Hobbs” means that you are billed for the plane only when the engine is running.
- Minimum rental times: When an aircraft is scheduled for a period of time between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, the member will be charged for one quarter of the time reserved up to a daily maximum of two hours. There are no minimums between 8 pm and 8 am.
|Aircraft Type||YEAR||Tail No.||SEATS||Radio||G/S||ADS-B||GPS||Auto Pilot||Flight Stream|